HiSilicon Launches New Generation of ISP and industry leading H.265 Video Encoder Chipset Hi3518EV300 to Capture New Markets
[Shenzhen, China, June 4] Hisilicon announce a new generation of Camera SoC chipset Hi3518EV300. It integrates the new generation of ISP and the latest industry H.265 video encoder. It shows the industry leading technology in Low Bit Rate video coding and High Picture Quality, provides valuable AI applications (e.g. Human Detection, Face Detection and Abnormal Sound Detection), reduces operating costs, and supports operation services. With the advanced low-power process and architecture design, Hi3518EV300 is able to lead the industry in Low Power Consumption, and support Always-On and Battery-Powered Cameras more efficiently.
• ARM Cortex A7@ 900MHz.
• 2048x1536@20fps+720x576@20fps or1920x1080@30fps+720x576@30fps H.264/H.265 encoding.
• H.265+ Intelligent coding：Continuous recording and storage for 2 years using 1T Byte hard disk. The average bit rate is 128kbps in the home scene.
• Smart PQ: Support face-based exposure strategy and frame-based WDR.
• Integrate IVE, support intelligent motion detection and human detection for AI applications, such as face detection and abnormal sound detection.
• Support LiteOS and quick start.
• Advanced low-power process and architecture design.