To better serve global developers across a wide range of industries, HiSilicon offers a range of high-performance chipsets, as well as cutting-edge technologies such as 5G, AI, and 8K, enabling the construction of versatile development platforms such as smart vision and smart IoT. HiSilicon provides developers with technical training and empowerment, communication platforms, and ecosystem cooperation services by engaging in independent design house (IDH) collaboration, developer community building, and initiating partnerships with universities, improving application development efficiency and nurturing innovation.
In the intelligent era, smart devices serve as the hub bridging the physical and digital worlds. Within this context, smart connectivity is the connecting thread facilitating the provision of intelligent services. With the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT), smart connectivity represents the fusion of connectivity and computing, merging IoT with the traditional Internet and empowering smart devices to better serve their users. IoT smart devices have a multitude of applications, necessitating the implementation of smart connectivity in the following layers:
- Physical layer: Ensures stable connections.
- OS layer: Supports the open-source ecosystem, facilitating third-party adaptation to a wide range of industries.
- Security layer: Supports hardware-level encryption, complete encryption and privacy safeguards.
- Application layer: Supports cross-terminal, cross-vendor interconnections and interworking.
- O&M: Facilitates easy operations and maintenance.
HiSilicon's smart IoT platform, which is based on the HiSpark Wi-Fi IoT development kit, supports open-source HarmonyOS and HUAWEI LiteOS at the OS layer, integrates HiLink at the application layer, and is capable of adapting to other third-party IoT agents. This level of flexibility allows it to serve as the primary method of entry for connections and interactions, particular those from smart home scenarios. The smart IoT platform can be widely utilized in smart home appliances, STEAM education kits (K12 teaching aids and university teaching kits), and consumer smart devices (low-power weight scales, one-touch printers, and distributed voice modules).
- Excellent RF performance: Transmit power and receiver sensitivity exceed standard industry performance by 2–3 dB. Anti-interference capabilities are robust, coverage is more stable, and penetration capabilities have been bolstered, improving coverage by 30%.
- Easy configuration and networking: The imperceptible configuration of networks within a short distance offers an optimal user experience, and mesh self-networking supports more than 200 connected nodes.
- Low power consumption: The unique low-power design, long battery lifespan, and low maintenance workload offer an ideal solution for battery power supply scenarios.
- Multiple security capabilities: Various hardware-based encryption protocols are supported, providing chip-level data security and privacy safeguards.
- Open-source operating systems: HarmonyOS, Linux, and HUAWEI LiteOS are all supported.
- Two online clouds: Smart devices can be seamlessly integrated into the HiLink ecosystem, and third-party IoT agents can be integrated with ease.